Low pH Compost for Acid-Loving Plants
Made from a blend of Somerset peat and Irish peat, mixed with bark fines and enriched with NPK fertiliser, CPA Horticulture's ericaceous compost is specially designed to promote the healthy growth of plants which thrive in low pH environments.
Our ericaceous compost also helps create strong, healthy plants by promoting early root growth, and by enriching the soil and retaining moisture – providing lime-averse plants with ideal growing conditions in which to thrive.
Ericaceous Compost: The Benefits
- Specially formulated for acid-loving and lime-averse plants
- Promotes healthy root growth
- Improves soil structure
- Helps to retain moisture
- Provides balanced nutrition
- Ericaceous compost
- A blend of peat, bark fines and NPK fertiliser
- pH: 4 - 5
- Bulk Density: 380 g/litre
- Moisture: 62% w/w fresh
- Dry Matter: 198 g/litre
- Particle Size: 100% < 25mm
- Conductivity: 1300 µ siemens/cm
CPA Horticulture's ericaceous compost is available in loose bulk, bulk bags, and 75 litre plain bags. If you are looking to resell our compost commercially, we're also able to provide ericaceous compost in pallets of printed 60 litre bags.
For more information, please get in touch with us today.